Online Catalogue
 

Product Sections





Welcome To Parkers Photographic Southampton.The One Stop Camera Photo Centre, Serving Southampton and Surrounding Area Since 1925

Please use the links on the left to browse our online shop, and the services we offer on the right. We look forward to serving you.

Nikon SLR Cameras

Nikon SLR Cameras

Full Range Of Nikon DX SLR IN Stock
Now in stock
Click here for more information.

We Buy Old Camera Equipment

We Buy Old Camera Equipment

WiFi Smart Phones Printing

WiFi Smart Phones Printing

You can now wirelessly down load selected picture to our kiosk printers for instant or next day prints, free down load APP available in store. (Lastest software required for faster connection).
Prices as from our digital print price list Please Click here for prices

Portrait Shoots

Portrait Shoots

Helios Acuter 12x32 Binocular

Helios Acuter 12x32 Binocular

This star Buy , is a Rugged pair of good magnifcation, good objective lens, binoculars which is suitable for general observation.
Stock limited .Click here for more information.

WE ARE MAIN STOCKIST OF

KODAK CAMERAS FRAMES AND PRINTERS,NIKON CAMERAS AND BINOCULARS PANASONIC CAMERAS, ILFORD B/W AND INJECT PAPER, INTERFIT LIGHTING, BOWENS LIGHTING, ELINCHROM LIGHTING, TAMRAC BAGS, LOWEPRO BAGS, GORRILA PODS, KENRO FRAMES, SIGMA LENS , FUJI CAMERAS, PATERSON DARKROOM, CAMLINK TRIPODS, ENERGIZIER BATTERIES, KIASER CAMERA ACCESSORIES, METZ, FLASH JVC CAMCORDERS, JUST SENSOR CLEANING, LASTOLITE LIGHTING, COLOURAMA BACKGROUNDS, ELIZABETH CARRINGTON FRAMES, BRAUN PROJECTORS, HELIOS BINOCULARS AND TELESCOPES, OPTICRON BINOCULARS AND SPOTTING SCOPES, ZEISS BINOCULARS, BUSHNELL BINOCULARS

Facebook

Facebook

To visit our face book page and find out more about us, and see what we are planning for the future please press image or the link word.
Click here

Best Selling Items

Canon SELPHY KC-18IL Ink Cartridge & Mini Stickers Photo Pack

Canon SELPHY KC-18IL Ink Cartridge & Mini Stickers Photo Pack

9.99

144 mini stickers (18 x 8 stickers per sheet) and ribbon
Compactable Selphy Printers CP-100 CP-200 CP-300 CP-220 CP-330 CP400 CP500 CP600 CP510 CP710
find out more

Pec-12 Photographic Emulsion Cleaner 59ml

Pec-12 Photographic  Emulsion Cleaner 59ml

10.99

Since 1983, PEC-12, Photographic Emulsion Cleaner has been trusted by the world's most prestigious photographers, labs, museums and publishers.
Not only does PEC-12 routinely save many of their most valuable images, but it is the ONLY archival cleaner available.What good is cleaning an image today, only to have the emulsion slowly deteriorate over time? PEC-12 is a non-water based film and print cleaner which removes virtually all non-water based stains from color and B&W slides, negatives and prints.
PEC-12 removes grease pencil, adhesive residue, finger oils, ball-point pen, fungus, smoke & soot damage, laser separation oil and most permanent inks. Containing no water, PEC-12 dries instantly with no emulsion swelling and leaves no residue.



find out more

Interfir STR228 Strobies Pro-Flash Diffusion Ball

Interfir STR228 Strobies Pro-Flash Diffusion Ball

14.99

The Strobies Pro-Flash Diffusion Ball is the ideal modifier for casting a soft, even, non-directional light. Often used to mimic or supplement ambient light, the Diffusion Ball is perfect for architectural and fashion photography.
When used in close proximity to your subject and aimed straight up, the Diffusion Ball can be used to bounce 80% of the light off of nearby walls or ceilings to increase the ambient light, while casting the remaining 20% of the light on your subject for a soft fill light.
find out more


 

 

In House Services


Best Sellers

Canon SELPHY KC-18IL Ink Cartridge & Mini Stickers Photo Pack

Canon SELPHY KC-18IL Ink Cartridge & Mini Stickers Photo Pack

9.99

144 mini stickers (18 x 8 stickers per sheet) and ribbon
Compactable Selphy Printers CP-100 CP-200 CP-300 CP-220 CP-330 CP400 CP500 CP600 CP510 CP710
find out more

Pec-12 Photographic Emulsion Cleaner 59ml

Pec-12 Photographic  Emulsion Cleaner 59ml

10.99

Since 1983, PEC-12, Photographic Emulsion Cleaner has been trusted by the world's most prestigious photographers, labs, museums and publishers.
Not only does PEC-12 routinely save many of their most valuable images, but it is the ONLY archival cleaner available.What good is cleaning an image today, only to have the emulsion slowly deteriorate over time? PEC-12 is a non-water based film and print cleaner which removes virtually all non-water based stains from color and B&W slides, negatives and prints.
PEC-12 removes grease pencil, adhesive residue, finger oils, ball-point pen, fungus, smoke & soot damage, laser separation oil and most permanent inks. Containing no water, PEC-12 dries instantly with no emulsion swelling and leaves no residue.



find out more

Interfir STR228 Strobies Pro-Flash Diffusion Ball

Interfir STR228 Strobies Pro-Flash Diffusion Ball

14.99

The Strobies Pro-Flash Diffusion Ball is the ideal modifier for casting a soft, even, non-directional light. Often used to mimic or supplement ambient light, the Diffusion Ball is perfect for architectural and fashion photography.
When used in close proximity to your subject and aimed straight up, the Diffusion Ball can be used to bounce 80% of the light off of nearby walls or ceilings to increase the ambient light, while casting the remaining 20% of the light on your subject for a soft fill light.
find out more