Welcome to Parkers Photographic - Southampton
Parkers Photographic is an independent family business in Woolston, established in 1925. We offer everything you need for photography, from a diverse range of quality second hand equipment to digital printing, film processing and studios available to hire. We also offer a range of services from passport photos, to studio portraits and video transfers. We aim to provide the best service to our customers.
Please feel welcome to contact us, or even better, come and visit our shop which always has an interesting range equipment on display. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will be more than happy to help you.
- Cameras (digital and film)
- Studio Lighting
- Dark Room equipment
- Process & print chemicals
- Photo-print paper
- Film (Colour, B&W, Slide...)
- Accessories (SD Cards, Batteries, Microphones, Camera Bags, Tripods and more...)
- Passport Photos
- Studio Hire
- Studio Portraits
- Sensor cleaning
- Image Recovery
- Transfers (from Cine Film and VHS)
- Film Processing
- Digital Printing
- Canvas printing
- Photo Restoration
- Frames and Albums
Help us keep our shop well stocked!
If you have any photographic equipment you'd like to sell, please contact us.
This can include anything from cameras and lenses to dark-room equipment to studio lighting to projectors. We will need to view the items to check it's condition to give a quote.
Due to lock-down restrictions lifting , on the 12th of April, we are able to re-open our doors, allowing us to provide more services and accepting customers in store. Please keep checking this page for updates, and feel welcome to contact us for any further information.
Here is what has changed now that we are Open to the public!
- Opening times: 9am till 5pm Monday to Saturday. Closed Wednesdays and Sundays.
- The Print lab is now open and you are able to come and browse/ book orders in, in person. (This includes services such as developing film, digital printing, frames etc)
- The camera side of the shop is also open for you to come and browse our new stock and array of cameras/equipment.
- Passports, ID and Visas are now available. No bookings required, walk in service.
- Studio shoots, Studio hire, Portrait services will be accepting bookings again in May.
- Face coverings / masks are required to be worn by staff and customers (as detailed on the Government website)
- Our previous One way system is back in place.
- Social distancing rules are to be followed as much as possible when in store.
Print and process orders
Our online ordering service is still active and able to be used regardless of re-opening. Wait times may vary slightly as we will have more general service demands. Please contact us with any further questions.